TAP Portugal welcomes you with arms wide open
TAP is the leading Portuguese airline, it has been flying since 1945 and has been a member of the Star Alliance since 14 March 2005. The airline was voted World’s Leading Airline to Africa and South America and Best European Airline.
Its Lisbon hub is a key European gateway at the crossroads of Africa, and North and South America. Currently the Portuguese airline has connections to 81 destinations in 34 countries. It operates an average of around 2500 flights a week and has a fleet of 77 modern aircrafts. TAP Portugal is the leading airline to South America. The airline flies up to 4 times a day to various destinations in Portugal, you will be able to fly to Lisbon, Porto, Faro or Funchal for an attractive fare.
To ensure a comfortable experience when choosing TAP Portugal, the company offers you the best service on the ground, in the air and in the palm of your hand. Wherever you are, you can select your seat or check in by using your smartphone, tablet or pc. You have the choice between travelling Economy class and Business class. In both classes you can bring cabin- as well as check-in baggage free of charge. On board you can enjoy the extensive service, such as free drinks and meals which are offered by TAP Portugal.
TAP Portugal Benefits
- Join the Victoria Programme and you can earn miles when you fly with TAP or with our partner airlines.
- TAP Portugal is the only airline that brings you nonstop from Amsterdam to Portugal without charging you for cabin- or check-in baggage
- Online check-in is possible as of 72 hours before departure
- Free check-in at the airport
- Free meal/snack and drinks onboard