SWISS – the airline of Switzerland
SWISS is a byword for traditional Swiss values. True to its roots, the company is dedicated to providing the highest possible quality in all its products and services. SWISS is optimally equipped to remain as close as possible to its customers and to meet their individual needs. SWISS remains faithful to its mission of providing quality air services linking Switzerland with the rest of the world.
Network and fleet
SWISS serves 103 destinations in 49 countries carrying over 16 million passengers a year with its 95-aircraft fleet.
SWISS is continuously investing in its aircraft fleet taking delivery of 30 new Bombardier CS100s. The Airbus fleet will be further expanded with the arrival Airbus A321ceos, A321neos and A320neos. On long-haul , six Boeing 777-300ERs will join the SWISS fleet from 2016 onwards.
For the 10th time, Zurich Airport won the World Travel Award as “Europe’s Leading Airport” representing smooth and short transits, excellent facilities and high end tax free shopping.
It’s the little things that make life unique. A courteous gesture that means a lot, a thoughtful action that our passengers will remember for a long time, SWISS First and SWISS Business offer plenty for a stylish travel experience:
- Personalised care with typical Swiss hospitality
- Separate check-in counter and “Just in time” priority boarding
- Access to lounges depending on the status or class of travel
- Priority de-boarding, baggage and access to security controls
- Benefit from increased free checked baggage and carry-on baggage limits
- Limousine Service for passengers flying in SWISS First
- Passenger flying in SWISS Business can enjoy shuttle service during the peak hours
Before departure, during transit and on arrival – our comfortable, tranquil lounges are the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of an international airport. Our passengers can enjoy our outstanding service and Swiss hospitality.