COVID-19 provides all kinds of corona measures and travel restrictions. Looking ahead however: How can you restart your business travel and what are the options? We would like to support you in this.
Using this map below we can offer you the information you need to plan your next business trip, country by country. The five different colours indicate the level of restrictions. Official Travel advice can be found on Nederland Wereldwijd of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
Other useful links are:
- General information about traveling in corona time: testing, quarantine, COVID certificate, checklists etc.
- Quarantine declaration form of entry into The Netherlands
- CoronaCheck App for your COVID certificates
- Rapid test locations abroad
- Flight restrictions per country via IATA
- Overview of airlines with COVID-19 policies and information
- Protocol business events through the umbrella industry organisation (dutch)
Do you have a question about this map or do you want to book a business trip? Please contact your Travel Consultant and they will help you, with a personal advice tailored to your needs.
This map is compiled using data collected from multiple sources, therefore due to the rapidly changing restrictions it is impossible to verify all content at any given time.