COVID-19 provides all kinds of corona measures and travel restrictions. Looking ahead however: How can you restart your business travel and what are the options? We would like to support you in this. Using this map below we can offer you the information you need to plan your next business trip, country by country. The five different colours indicate the level of restrictions. Official Travel advice can be found on Nederland Wereldwijd of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
Do you have a question about this map or do you want to book a business trip? Please contact your Travel Consultant and they will help you, with a personal advice tailored to your needs.Other useful links are:
- General information about traveling in corona time: testing, quarantine, COVID certificate, checklists etc.
- Free tests before your trip in the months of August & September 2021 (dutch)
- Quarantine declaration form of entry into The Netherlands
- CoronaCheck App for your COVID certificates
- Rapid test locations abroad
- Flight restrictions per country via IATA
- Overview of airlines with COVID-19 policies and information
- Checklist Travel (back) to the Netherlands (dutch)
- Protocol business events through the umbrella industry organisation (dutch)